Saturday, May 1, 2010

Faith Should Be Like ...

Faith should be like .... sitting in a chair.



You have all sat down at some point.  Do you find that you give much thought about the process?  Every once in awhile, perhaps before sitting in grandma's old wicker chair, you may ease your weight into place.  But by far, most of us kerplump our backsides into a chair with the utmost confidence that the designer engineered the chair with it's purpose in mind.

I suppose, if you are like me, you have broken a chair (or two) after sitting in it (usually because I was tipping back).  But I have never said, "I will not sit again!"


Don't you suppose that our faith should be the same?  That we should be able to, with confidence, sit down? Or, if we break a chair, to sit again?

It is no wonder my legs get so tired sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment