Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's Cool on the Internet?

Every once in awhile I find something cool on the Internet. As I have been pondering why I blog, I thought to my self, "Self, you should share some of those cool things." At the very least it would give me something to write about and share, and at the most enlighten you on things you may or may not have found on your own.


So I am continuing, what has become a regular feature on my blog:
(::disclaimer:: Obviously, this feature is subjective)
So what, you may ask, is worthy enough to be featured in this ,er, feature?
RetroJunk.com

This site is dedicated to Movies, TV Shows, Commercials and People from the 70's, 80's and 90's.  "Your Memory Machine."

This is a site you really have to explore.  Most things you find you have already completely forgotten about.  But at RetroJunk.com they survive on to give you a flash from the past.

Remember any Cartoons before or after school when your were growing up?  How about these classics:  He-Man, Smurfs, or Star Blazers.  Or maybe the more obscure:  Great Space Coaster, or Bugaloos?

What about the TV shows you grew up watching?  Major Dad or Who's the Boss?

Or a creepy commercial that kept you up at night? Dancing Raisins?

You can either search for something you specifically remember.  Or, click on a category and then era and read the list and click "next" until something catches your eye.

This is a cool site to reminisce with, so check it out ... RetroJunk.com ... it's what's cool on the Internet.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/14154/

    remember this game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I just watched the Ch-ch-ch- Chip 'n Dale intro in Finnish. You called it Paul...it's what's cool on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - I remember Mouse Trap and the Atari Adapter we had ... hahah .. that is cool.

    Laura - Finnish!?! Wow, it's even cooler than I thought.

    ReplyDelete