Friday, July 9, 2010

What's Cool on the Internet?

Every once in awhile I find something cool on the Internet. As I have been pondering why I blog, I thought to my self, "Self, you should share some of those cool things." At the very least it would give me something to write about and share, and at the most enlighten you on things you may or may not have found on your own.

So I am continuing, what has become a regular feature on my blog:
(::disclaimer:: Obviously, this feature is subjective)
So what, you may ask, is worthy enough to be featured in this, er, feature?


Shaun the Sheep looks like a fairly popular animated series in the UK.  The website has about 60 animated shorts of the escapades of Shaun and his gang.  More than that, though, there are a series of Flash and Shockwave games you can play. 

It was actually the game below I discovered and how I found out about Shaun, Shirley and Timmy.  How many levels can you get through (and how many hints did you have to follow)?

Check out the website, watch a few clips and play a couple games.  Shaun the Sheep ... it's what's cool on the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment